Service Restoration – 2 Locations
Due to expansion and realignment, we’re adding an enhanced position within a growing multi-state company. We are seeking the right individual to lead and develop the overall operations of a branch office.
The General Manager provides development, leadership, and management for all department personnel in a specific market for the corporation. This senior leadership role is responsible for assisting with the development of and executing strategies that enable company facilities, people, and processes to deliver excellent services to customers in their market.
- Assess staffing needs, plan and hire accordingly
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency across location operations
- Ensure that team is properly trained and prepared for daily activities/duties
- Manage team to meet department goals and objectives, providing leadership by using a people first culture
- Ownership of area profitability and growth, including creating budgets and working within each, providing regular reports and updates on team financial status and P&L for market
- Work with corporate office for safety training needs and safety development.
- Maintain support and continually follow-up with team members to ensure adherence to procedures in all areas
- Work with Development/Sales team to meet customer expectations in market
- Report on all aspects of team and implement corporate strategy and alignment
- Provide routine updates to executive team on process/production variances and action plans for continual improvement
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing both exempt and hourly employees in fast-paced restoration or mitigation environments required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of construction, mitigation, and insurance claims process
- Strong task and priority management skills
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and organizational development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Keep an entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking new opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Driven to strive for excellence in all aspects of job performance.
- Able to display creativity and innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools, methods, and service delivery system.
- Must act in an ethical, professional, and respectful manner at all times.
- Capabilities to build and sustain long term relationships of mutual value through teamwork.
- Innovative problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Excel and Word
- Experience with or ability to learn industry-specific software
- Ability to take responsibility for corporate-issued credit card
- Full Time