Service Restoration – Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a strategic account manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. A deep network in the assisted living, property management, hospitality, education, or medical field is key as we will be setting up pre-loss plans for facilities and ensure they have a plan in place prior to any emergency or disaster. Having the ability to reach out and have a warm handoff is key for this position. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase commercial client commitments and commercial jobs.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients.
If you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving business development quota and strategic account management for all current and existing commercial clients
- Manage commercial key accounts to standards established by (the employer)
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term commercial client relationships
- Communicate with commercial clients on regular basis and provide messaging in line with company direction
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet commercial needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key commercial clients and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic commercial clients
- Public Relations and involvement with key industry organizations
- Monitor business development performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts to the standards of (the employer)
- Complete emergency-disaster plans for all commercial clients to the standards of the commercial program and (employer)
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience as a strategic account manager or key account manager
- Solid business development experience in B2B environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and account management systems, including the commitment to become very efficient with the program software and APP’s
- Understanding of business development performance metrics 100% results based
- An ability to address commercial client requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong commercial client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a solution focus, not a problem based solving attitude
- Provide new commercial clients from their own developed network of building and facility owners and managers
- Ability to pass a background check and motor vehicle check.
- A current, valid drivers license and clear driving record.
Competitive compensation and benefits package for each qualified selected position
$50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year