Service Restoration – Bloomington, MN
Full Job Description
Do to rapid expansion, we are adding to our team. The Administrative Coordinator acts as a liaison between the Service Restoration Team, Insurance Adjusters, Third Party Administrators, and our Customers. This vital administrative role is responsible for file flow and ensuring compliance with program deadlines. Heavy communication with customers, insurance companies, and staff. Assists Project Managers, Project Estimators, and Reviewers with tracking progress on jobs.
- Contact customers to coordinate inspections and workflow
- Answer incoming phone calls and requests.
- Verify time frames and schedules with subcontractors and material suppliers
- Participate in weekly team meetings and provide daily project updates
- Receive and process new projects ensuring documentation of all pertinent project information.
- Enter project information into software programs including updating DASH/TPA software.
- Assist customers and insurance personnel with questions on project status.
- Maintain and oversee TPA programs for compliance
- Updates progress notes
- Code accounts payable invoices
- Prepare billings and make calls to ensure prompt payment
- Prepare reports for management and others as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent, degree preferred.
- Experience in administrative support field.
- Experience in construction, real estate or property insurance helpful
- Professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment and willingness to learn new platforms
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and priority management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Possess sense of urgency while presenting a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Innovative problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Excel and Word
- Ability to learn and operate our primary operating systems: DASH, Xactanalysis, QB Time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- We are a COVID-19 mitigation provider in addition to restoration services.
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Full Time
- $600 – $1,038 a week