Service Restoration – Bloomington, MN
Contents and Laundry Cleaner
– Disaster Restoration –
This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for a person who thrives on paying attention to the details and enjoys cleaning.
This position is entry-level with a potential for advancement into a contents manager position for the right candidate.
Includes taking thorough inventories of household contents and items in need of laundering after fire. Restore contents and laundry to pre-fire state.
Incredible opportunities for advancement and growth!
- Professionally represent the company
- Inventory and itemize, in thorough detail, the affected contents
- Clean and process affected contents
- Repackage cleaned contents
- Be proactive in communicating with staff, homeowners, Technicians, Estimator, Management and other team members
- Experience as a professional cleaner or launderer preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a contributing team member
- Ability to work on your feet for several hours
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle history check
- A current, valid drivers license required along with a good driving record
- Ability to make decisions about salvageability / cleanability of items in question
We are a Covid mitigation provider in addition to a restoration service provider.
$18.00 – $25.00 per hour