Service Restoration – Bloomington, MN
A proactive, highly focused individual intent on meeting and exceeding the client’s needs and expectations, the project manager will act as the liaison between the client and the project team to ensure project scope is satisfactorily defined and implemented from start to finish. The project manager takes ownership of retaining quality work while maintaining budgets. They will coordinate inhouse personnel, vendors, and subcontractors, remain in constant communication with customers, track all necessary project details, ensure timely billing of WIP, and practice continued organization of multiple projects.
- Maintain construction knowledge to a degree in which it can be communicated confidently to homeowners and allow for efficient communication with subcontractors
- Set reasonable expectations with homeowners regarding schedule, construction process, and completed product
- Guide homeowners to efficiently complete all necessary selections
- Create, communicate, and execute realistic, efficient schedules
- Constantly communicate day to day activity with customers and project team.
- Create each projects budget and seek ways to use it conservatively
- Ensure change orders are created, approved, and paid before their scope is underway
- Organize multiple project schedules and details in such a way that allows for quality management of maximum workload.
- Secure all necessary permits and schedule all necessary inspections
- Lead, manage and hold accountable project supervisors, field staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Work closely with project estimators to ensure project scopes are accurate
- Participate and contribute in weekly project team meetings
- Assist in collections of receivables from customers
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong understanding of rebuild process from planning to final inspection Professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment and willingness to learn new platforms
- Strong task and priority management skills.
- Strong math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Possess sense of urgency while presenting a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit by consistently seeking new opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Must approach their work enthusiastically with a contagious energy and drive that shows everyone they love what they do
- Must display creativity and innovation by continually working to improve solutions, tools, methods, and service delivery system.
- Must conduct oneself with an uncompromising commitment to the welfare of our clients and each other, driven by individual and team goal attainment
- Ability to act in an ethical, professional, and respectful manner at all times.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Excel and Word
- Ability to learn and operate our primary operating systems: DASH, Xactanalysis, TSheets and T&M Pro
- Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle record check
- High School Diploma or equivalent, degree preferred
- Valid, current drivers license and ability to be covered by insurance REQUIRED
We provide COVID-19 mitigation services
$960.00 – $1,346.00 per week