Service Restoration – Willmar, MN
Water Mitigation/Damage Restoration Crew Lead
- Lead mitigation/restoration techs in job process from start through completion
- Supervise job processes, plan workload and equipment needs
- Complete demolition processes and manual labor such as water mitigation, flooring removal, moving furniture
- Set up and take down equipment
- Take pictures of job site, clean up debris
- Record details in industry specific apps and software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead others
- Ability to plan and estimate job requirements and workload
- Current Valid Driver’s License – REQUIRED
- Plumbing experience or knowledge helpful
- Clear driving record
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and motor vehicle history check
- High school diploma or equivalen
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in various environments indoors, outdoors, inclement weather, smoke or other hazards of a demolition or remodeling environment
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Position includes rotation of on call evenings, weekends and holidays.
This job description may be changed by the company at any time and for any reason in order to suit the needs of the company. These changes may be made with or without notice to the candidate or employee. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of job duties, tasks, or functions and should not be interpreted as such. Additional or differing job duties, tasks, and functions may be assigned as needed and without official addition to this job description or written notice. This job description (offer letter, ad for candidates) is in no way intended to be a contract for employment and is solely provided for the purpose of outlining the general requirements of the position.
SCOPE AND RANGE
This is a full-time, regular, and hourly position, which is not exempt from overtime or minimum wage. The majority of the work for this position is on-site and manual or physical labor in the field involving repetitive operations with your hands, physical skill, and energy. This position may perform tasks in addition and as required to complete the requirements of the restoration job, which may include inventory, cleaning, packing, moving, bending, lifting, speaking with clients, driving, using tools and equipment, performing construction, carpentry, painting, caulking, drywalling, taping, sanding, running errands to retrieve supplies, and other various tasks and duties as required to properly complete high-quality work. This position performs a non-supervisory role within the company in the area of production, maintenance, construction, carpentry, laborers, etc.
$19.00 – $25.00 per hour