Biohazard Damage Restoration Service
Exposure to foreign bodily fluids can be detrimental to anyone’s health and cause viruses or other illnesses. When your property has been subjected to an excessive amount of bodily fluids or waste, our team is prepared to help you. We take extra precautions to provide a wide range of biohazard cleanup services, including crime scene clean up, trauma cleanup, sewage cleanup, and more.
At Service Restoration, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just Restoration to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the service that’s made us successful.
Our certified technicians have experience providing biohazard cleanup safely and effectively. We’ll show up at your home with the proper tools and equipment to sanitize and clean your property. We understand the emotional distress you’re feeling and provide our services at your discretion while respecting your privacy during this unfortunate time.
Biohazard Cleanup Services
Crime Scene Cleanup
Complete Biohazard & trauma cleanup Services
We know that biohazard contaminants are risky to the people around us. We, disinfect the affected areas appropriately.
Crime Scene Cleanup
Our team of technicians will decontaminate and get rid of any tissue, bodily fluid, and blood that may have been shed after a serious crime.
We offer professional cleaning and decontamination services from sewer backups at your home or business. We care about your clients!
Although hoarding cleanup is not a simple task, our professional and trained specialists know how to handle it appropriately. We have the tools to provide the best services.
We have trained technicians who are capable of cleaning blood spills effectively. We adhere to all the rules and regulations when cleaning the affected areas.
Our team of technicians always perform their duties with a lot of empathy, love, and care.
We are always available to help.
All Insurance accepted
Some insurance policies may cover biohazard cleanup. However, newer policies or those with smaller agencies may not. It’s essential to consult with your insurance company to determine the type of coverage you have. Our technicians will be happy to guide you throughout this process.
Why You Need Professional Biohazard Cleanup
While losing a loved one is already traumatic, cleaning up after their death can also be distressing. Additionally, coming into contact with bodily fluids, such as fecal matter and blood, can be harmful to your health. Our team has the tools, equipment, and training to safely and thoroughly clean up the scene without the dangerous effects of coming into contact with these bodily fluids.
Bacteria and viruses are present in bodily fluids and can pose several health risks or even death. If these fluids aren’t removed properly, they can cause lingering odors and insect activity in your home. To safely clean your home, close off the area immediately and call a professional from Service Restoration.
The Cost of Biohazard CleanupEvery situation is different, and the cost of biohazard cleanup depends on your circumstances. We consider several factors that will determine the overall rate that we bill you or your insurance company. Factors include:
- Size of the Scene: Are contaminants in one room or throughout the entire home? A small room costs less to clean than a whole house.
- Length of Time: How long were these fluids in the home? The longer they sit, the more work required to ensure safe biohazard cleanup.
- Amount of Reconstruction Do we need to replace a single door or an entire wall? The amount of reconstruction required after cleaning will determine the final cost of the cleanup process.
The Biohazard Restoration ProcessOur team at Service Restoration follows a strict process to ensure your property is clean and safe long after trauma. This process includes:
- Specific Safety Protocols: You and your family’s safety is important to us, which is why we have specific rules in place to follow best practices that ensure the scene is immaculate and sanitized.
- Cleaning Up: Our team uses professional cleaning products and methods to remove any bodily fluids from your home. In some cases, removing doors or walls may be necessary to keep your home clean.
- Removal & Disposal: Any biohazard in your home will be removed and disposed of properly to ensure your full protection.
- Reconstruction: Once your property is safe, clean, and disinfected, we’ll begin restoring. The reconstruction process could mean replacing doors and walls or installing new carpets.