Service Restoration – Bloomington, MN
General Job Description:
The Lead Carpenter is an advanced to expert-level trade position, primarily responsible for the rebuild duties of the restoration process. Job ranges are varied and include installation, design, building and repair.
Typically Monday through Friday, between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM as scheduled and determined with your supervisor, with some extra time needed occasionally as the job duties demand.
- · Installing wooden structures such as frames, rafters, partitions, joists and studs
- · Installing woodwork, flooring, doors and windows, drywall and insulation
- · Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges
- · Take measurements, draw plans, prepare estimates
- · Source materials to complete each job
- · Work professionally with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, and coworkers
- · Experience in carpentry and commercial and residential restoration
- · Knowledge of building regulations and code
- · Training in carpentry, associate’s or apprenticeship preferred
- · Current, Valid Driver’s License Required, clear driving record and insurable through current insurance provider
- · Ability to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle record check (required).
8+ years in carpentry or restoration services
· Certifications preferred
- · Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- · Bending, stooping, reaching abilities
- · Ability using laptops or tablets
- · Ability to work outdoors, often with safety equipment and PPEs, often in extreme temperatures
- · Ability to work in expected general demo or remodeling environments (dust, smoke, mold, water, soot, etc.)
- · Some may have exposure to blood borne pathogens, loud noise, located in a natural disaster area, or otherwise unsafe environment
We are a COVID-19 mitigation provider in addition to restoration services and provide PPE.
$22.00 – $26.00 per hour