College Building - Little Rock
A Property Manager called Service Restoration stating that there was a pipe break in a college building in Little Rock. The water spread across the auditorium, conference rooms, class rooms, bathrooms, and hallways. Large loss equipment was brought in to stabilize the property’s moisture levels, selective demolition occurred to minimize repair work, and large quantities of drying equipment were set. The scope of work included:
- Large Loss Equipment – desiccants and generators
- Commercial Structural Drying and Stabilization Procedures for over 30,000 Square Feet
- Minimized business disruption where possible
- Protective barriers placed to protect undamaged materials
The college building in Little Rock had not previously experienced a loss of this size. Quick water extraction and the start up of large loss equipment began to minimize secondary damage from worsening. Once the selective demolition was performed, a large quantity of drying equipment was brought in to create a targeted structural drying process. Pipe breaks are an unfortunate reality of many commercial buildings, having an emergency response plan in place can minimize damage and business disruption. The quick response by the property manager saved the property from experiencing more water damage.
- Loss Event: Water Damage
- Source of Loss: Pipe Break
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Services Performed: Water Damage Dry Out
- Type of Property: Commercial – College
Service Restoration has helped thousands of customers – commercial and residential. From all of those loses, our experience has become unparalleled. Fast response times, friendly staff, and high quality work continues to differentiate our services from our competitors. We will be there when you call and help to minimize secondary damage from spreading.