Service Restoration – Indian Trail, NC
Full Job Description
Due to rapid expansion, we are adding to our Restoration team. The Estimator is responsible for documenting losses with accurate measurements, notes, and photographs with strong attention to detail. Estimate the cost of reconstruction of the entire project through the use of Xactimate, negotiate reconstruction costs with insurance carrier representatives, and communicate with the Project Manager on all issues affecting the project or budget. This is a team-oriented position with constant communication required.
- Use Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial water, fire, wind, and mold restoration and reconstruction projects
- Scope projects using documentation from the field including, but not limited to, Matterport scans
- Negotiate fair and accurate scope/cost for repairs
- Handle estimating inquiries and demonstrate a high level of problem resolution and technical assistance.
- Set proper client expectations and meet them
- Establish and maintain good relationships with insurance adjusters, claim representatives, third-party administrators, and insurance carriers.
- Must be willing to pass a criminal background check.
- 2+ years’ experience as an estimator, preferably in the restoration industry
- Strong construction background
- Ability to communicate with insurance adjusters/reps that may have very little construction knowledge
- Must have knowledge of both residential and commercial reconstruction experience
- Xactimate proficiency preferred
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable
- Full Time
- COVID-19 considerations:
We are a covid mitigation provider in addition to restoration services so precautions are in place
- $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year