Service Restoration – Lithia Springs, GA
Full Job Description
The General Manager is a supervisory and developmental position for satellite offices. Position performs the manual labor required to mitigate damage to property resulting from water, fire, flood, storm, trauma, or other sources. Additionally, this position manages the daily operations of satellite offices, supervises crew leads and technicians, and continually seeks and follows up on new business leads.
· Manage daily operations of office, including scheduling work, seeking and following up on new leads
· Continually communicate with corporate office on jobs and job progression
· Update job status in industry-specific software (MICA and Dash)
· Supervise crew leads and technicians
· Mitigate damage to property using company-defined processes
· Complete demolition processes and other manual labor at jobsites
· Keep customers informed of progress and deliver communication with compassion to property owners who may be facing emotionally distressful or financially charged circumstances
· Maintain safe work environment and follow safety procedures
· Use proper protective equipment (PPE) such as eyewear, respirators or masks, reflectors, gloves, hard hats, steel-toed boots, etc. as needed.
· At least 5 years of mitigation experience
· IICRC certification (WRT or other)
· Previous management experience and/or experience running a satellite office
· Experience using MICA or Dash software
· Current, Valid, Driver’s License is Required
· Driving record must be clear and insurable through current company insurance provider.
· Willingness to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle history check
· Certifications in Restoration industry helpful, not required
· High School Diploma or GED
· Work is primarily outdoors with special safety equipment possibly required when visiting sites, including proper protective equipment (PPE), hearing protection, face masks, eyewear, steel-toed boots, hard hats, etc.
· Some work environments may be dusty, smoky, sooty, moldy, wet, loud, etc. as expected in a construction environment.
· Some environments may have trauma and exposure to blood borne pathogens is possible.
· Some job sites may be located amid natural disaster areas or otherwise unsafe environments.
Job Type: Full-time
· Heavy lifting: ability to lift 100 lbs.
· Visual assessment of site for photographs and videos
· Stamina to work long shifts
· Bending, stooping, sitting, crouching, walking, lifting, carrying, standing, stair or ladder ascension and descent, reaching, climbing, pushing, pulling, balancing (such as required on scaffold), and more as required for each job.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- We are a covid mitigation provider in addition to restoration services so precautions are in place.
- Construction Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Full Time
- $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year