Service Restoration – Bloomington, MN
The Mitigation Coordinator is a critical organizational hub of the Service Restoration team, providing internal support to managers and staff. Prior experience in mitigation support or mitigation field work is required
- Schedule jobs as they present
- Review and edit timesheets daily, using online timeclock
- Verify time frames and schedules with crews
- Participate in team meetings and provide daily project updates
- Receive and process new projects ensuring documentation of all pertinent project information.
- Enter project information into software programs including updating DASH/TPA software.
- Assist customers and insurance personnel with questions on project status.
- Updates progress notes
- Prepare reports for management and others as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in mitigation support, or mitigation field work
- Experience with large commercial losses
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment and willingness to learn new platforms
- Strong task and priority management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Possess sense of urgency while presenting a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs – Excel and Word
- Ability to learn and operate our primary operating systems: DASH, Xactanalysis, TSheets and T&M Pro
$20.00 – $22.00 per hour