Service Restoration –Atlanta, GA
Project Manager – Mitigation
Join a team that rewards hard work and appreciates your skills! The Mitigation project manager will act as the liaison between the client and the project team to ensure project scope is satisfactorily defined and implemented from start to finish. The project manager takes ownership of retaining quality work while maintaining budgets. They will coordinate inhouse personnel, vendors, and subcontractors, remain in constant communication with customers, track all necessary project details, ensure timely billing of WIP, and practice continued organization of multiple projects.
- Maintain water mitigation knowledge to a degree in which it can be communicated confidently to homeowners and allow for efficient communication with subcontractors
- Set reasonable expectations with homeowners regarding schedule, construction process, and completed product
- Guide homeowners to efficiently complete all necessary selections
- Create, communicate, and execute realistic, efficient schedules
- Constantly communicate day to day activity with customers and project team.
- Create each projects budget and seek ways to use it conservatively
- Ensure change orders are created, approved, and paid before their scope is underway
- Organize multiple project schedules and details in such a way that allows for quality management of maximum workload.
- Secure all necessary permits and schedule all necessary inspections
- Lead, manage and hold accountable project supervisors, field staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Work closely with project estimators to ensure project scopes are accurate
- Participate and contribute in weekly project team meetings
- Assist in collections of receivables from customers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong understanding of restoration process from planning to final inspection
- Professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment and willingness to learn new platforms
- Strong task and priority management skills.
- Strong math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Ability to act in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle check
- Current, valid drivers license and ability to be covered by insurance (REQUIRED)
- High School Diploma or equivalent, degree preferred
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Bending, stooping, reaching abilities
- Ability to use tools, laptops, tablets
- Ability to work outdoors, often with safety equipment and PPEs, often in extreme temperatures
- Ability to work in expected general construction environments (dust, smoke, mold, water, soot, etc.)
- We’re a COVID-19 mitigation provider in addition to restoration services, extra cleaning precautions are in place.
$50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year