Service Restoration – Rochester, MN
The Territory Manager is primarily responsible for establishing the sales objectives for the Rochester area. Duties are related to building and maintaining customer relationships and developing new business for mitigation and restoration services. It’s preferred that this position be held by an individual with experience and existing working relationships in the Rochester area. Retired fire and law enforcement members are encouraged to apply.
General Job Description:
Establish relationships with commercial businesses, such as property management, hotels, municipal emergency service agencies, facility management, plumbers, building contractors and restoration management.
- Develop existing relationships for utilization of restoration services
- Develop new business relationships by promoting corporate brand
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting annual sales and projecting expected sales for new business
- Schedule meetings and presentations for commercial clients
- Attend relevant networking groups
- Visit jobsites and communicate regularly with customer to ensure work is being done to satisfaction
- Ability to build lasting customer relationships
- Sales or marketing experience and ability to sell the corporate brand
- Existing relationships with Rochester-area commercial property owners/managers and municipal agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey empathy
- Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers and work as part of a team
- Experience establishing sales objectives and forecasting
- Experience in water mitigation, construction, trauma/hazmat, or building trades
- Insurance claims experience is helpful
- Current, valid driver’s license required, clear driving record and insurable through current insurance provider
- Ability to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle record check
- Education in business-related field or building trades is helpful.
Typically Monday through Friday, between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM as scheduled and determined with your supervisor, with some extra time needed occasionally as the job duties demand.
The physical requirements of the job may include those found in a typical office environment. Visits to jobsites may include exposure to smoke, water, mold, and other factors typically found at a construction site.
We are a COVID-19 mitigation provider
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour