Who We Need: Project Manager with construction experience capable of developing customer base.
Duties: Position is responsible primarily for performing the administrative role required to restore damage to property resulting from water, fire, flood, storm, trauma, and the overall planning, scheduling, and organization of production on damage restoration projects. Tasks are related to managing the employees, tooling, inventory, vehicles, vendor and client relationship, administrative, and any other duties to see the project from start to finish. This role also supports sales by continuing to develop customer base and expand company reach to potential customers. Position is an advanced level, generally nonlabor-intensive position requiring some fill-in labor as job requires.
- · Previous experience in mitigation or restoration, project management helpful
- · Prior sales experience and ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- · 5+ years Construction-industry experience
- · 2 + years insurance claims process experience helpful
- · Plumbing systems experience helpful
- · Supervisory experience required
- · Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with various groups of people
- · Experience working with subcontractors required
- · Valid Driver’s License REQUIRED
- · Ability to pass a background and motor vehicle check
Typical Weekly Schedule
The typical schedule is Monday through Friday, daytime hours, but at times more hours are needed as required by workload
We’re a COVID-19 mitigation provider in addition to restoration services.
$55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year