- Complete demolition processes and manual labor such as water mitigation, flooring removal, moving furniture
- Set up and take down equipment
- Take pictures of job site, clean up debris
- Record details in industry specific apps and software
- Good communication skills
- Current Valid Driver’s License – REQUIRED
- Clear driving record
- Plumbing experience or knowledge helpful
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and motor vehicle history check
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in various environments indoors, outdoors, inclement weather, smoke or other hazards of a demolition or remodeling environment
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Position includes on call evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
$15.00 – $20.00 per hour